Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Shooting on Friday and Sunday

Ok, I've been a little remiss in my blogging, but I'm back.
So on friday I did some good shooting with the Beretta, and I'll be getting some pictures soon. I really like shooting it, it also has red dot sights that the 1911 doesn't have (yet). Saturday I watched a local match, I don't know that I care for the format much though. Got there a little to late to shoot.
Sunday though was very fun! Went to my first IDPA match. There was only 5 of us, and of course, I was the only woman. Considering it was my first IDPA match I did good (And that most of the guys are pros that go to matches across the country!) I came in 4th of 5 so not bad for my first try.  Found out I will probably need a reduction system for my 1911. I got in my new Fobus holster the C-21 paddle holster and 3 Chip MacCormick Match grade mags! I sure do know how to brake the bank.
I've been having these almost migraine like headaches lately, the other night it had me up till 2am. I need to figure out what's going on because if I can't get rid of the headaches I wont be able to shoot this weekend. Any one have a solution besides pain killers?
Have a bangtastic day (Just not near my head!)
Mama A

No comments:

Post a Comment